Since their inception, The Healthcare Technology Report awards (“THTR Awards”, “Awards”, or in the case of singular use “THTR Award”, “Award”) have achieved industry wide recognition among corporate executives, CTOs, CIOs, healthcare technology professionals, institutional investors, private capital firms, and consultants among other healthcare technology industry participants. Today they are among the respected and sought-after professional awards a software executive, company, or professional can attain.
Their prestige, acknowledged within the healthcare technology industry, has grown over the years because industry participants recognize a THTR Award is based solely on professional achievement and because care has been taken to preserve the integrity of a THTR Award. Specifically, THTR takes great care in its selection of awardees and actively manages the use and reference to a THTR Award in promotion, advertising, and other forms of publicity.
The purpose of these Regulations is to set a code of fair practice for all forms of advertising and usage pertaining to The Healthcare Technology Report Awards and publications, as well as for other uses of The Healthcare Technology Report’s intellectual properties.
The Healthcare Technology Report does not wish to restrict the benefits awardees may derive legitimately from publicity associated with the THTR Awards, but desires to equalize these benefits and ensure that:
- the rights of past and future THTR Award recipients are fully protected and treated fairly,
- no illegitimate claims of THTR Award consideration are made in any advertising medium,
- our readers are not misled by any statement or implication that any achievement has been won or been nominated for a THTR Award when that is not so, and
- the necessary legal protection is provided for the trademark and copyright owner, i.e., Market Insight Media, Inc.
Market Insight Media, Inc., as the copyright owner of each THTR Award title and publication, and owner of its trademarks and service marks, including “The Healthcare Technology Report,” “The HT Report,”and any award title pertaining to The Healthcare Technology Report, is required to protect its properties against unauthorized uses and infringements.
Please adhere to the spirit as well as the letter of these rules.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
- Each THTR Award is the copyrighted property and trademark and service mark of Market Insight Media, Inc (“MIM”). MIM has the sole and exclusive right to publish said Award content in any form or medium, and to distribute or exploit the Award content or reproductions of same by license or otherwise. No reproduction, derivative work or other copy of the Award content or its pieces may be made or used by any advertiser, organization or individual except in accordance with these regulations or under express written consent from MIM.
- The “The Healthcare Technology Report” mark and THTR Award titles are trademarks and service marks of MIM, and may not be used except in accordance with these regulations or under express written consent from MIM.
- The “The Healthcare Technology Report” mark may not be used in the title or subtitle of any magazine, newsletter, online or digital publication, commercial web site, video, social media, or any other format not produced by The Software Report except under the express written consent from MIM.
- The “The Healthcare Technology Report” mark may not be incorporated into promotional media, corporate material or content of any form, online, digital, print or otherwise, except in accordance with these regulations or under express written consent from MIM.
- THTR Award recipients may not refer to, link to, mention, acknowledge, announce, promote, or use the award in any way, whether that be on a web site, bio, social media, press release or other format, without the express written consent from MIM. Such written consent is typically granted to premium subscribers.
- THTR Award recipients have no rights whatsoever in The Healthcare Technology Report copyright or goodwill in the THTR Award or in its trademark and service mark. Award winners must comply with these rules and regulations.
Once an award publication has been published and announced, Market Insight Media will not accept any request for changes in the content unless such changes relate to inaccuracies. Awardees who have acquired a copyright license fee via their premium subscription, however, are entitled to change requests.
News and editorial uses of a THTR Award or THTR Awards in stories and articles appearing in newspapers, periodicals, and digital publications, are subject to the following conditions:
- Published references to The Healthcare Technology Report or its Awards may be made by an established third party media property unassociated and affiliated with an Award recipient company, firm, individual or other affiliate and must pertain to content that is objective in nature and does not promote or advertise an Award recipient
- Published references to The Healthcare Technology Report or its Awards may not be initiated by, or coordinated with, whether directly or indirectly, an Award recipient firm, individual or other recipient affiliate unless such reference was granted under the express written consent from MIM.